When you apply for a job, you want to ensure that you provide everything the employers have asked for. I know this sounds straightforward, but it is simple to forget and not send something important.
As a standard rule, an application package will contain
- The Application – Make sure it is completely filled out and legible.
- A letter of introduction,
- Your resume for that company
- If requested, a list of 3-5 people they can contact for information on you.
- Any other items they may have asked for.
Make sure you list everything you send so you do not accidentally forget something.
Getting everything to the employer on time and not missing the deadlines is vital to getting the job. Employers do not like to give extensions to job applicants, and most will not.