Today I would like to offer you 20 questions for thought. Only you know the answers. Each person will answer these questions differently because we are individuals with unique thoughts and ideas. Please do not go off the deep end with these questions. They are merely a tool for you to check on where you are and where you want to go on your journey to the future.
- Why did you want to be where you are?
- Are you happy with what surrounds you now?
- Is where you are now what you expected? Why?
- If you could change three things what would you change? Why would you change them?
- Are you adequately compensated for what you put into your life and your work?
- Do you find respect in what you do?
- What have you given up in getting to where you Are?
- Was it worth it?
- If you could do things over what would you change? Why?
- What have you gained throughout your life to this point?
- Where are you’re going next?
- Is where you are going something that you have really wanted to do, or just where you think you will end up?
- Do you think you are going to be happy there? Why?
- Will you have time and funding to go to the next place in your journey?
- How will you make sure that you will earn the occupation that you want to have, and not end up hating the job?
- What do you expect to gain from what you want to do next?
- Do you have family and friends support for what you want to do? If you do not are you willing to do it alone?
- What are you willing to give up in getting to where you want to go?
- How will you know you are where you want to be?
- What do you want to achieve in your end game?
Please do not send me your answers. They are for you. If you have any questions, please send me a comment.
Thank you for being with me today. I hope to be with you again tomorrow.